What is a Swedish Massage?
Swedish massage is a whole-body therapeutic massage treatment that works the soft tissues and muscles to help restore health - creating a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
The massage therapist will use five main types of massage techniques in a Swedish massage: stroking and gliding; kneading; rubbing; tapping or pounding; vibration
What are the benefits?
- Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- Improving blood circulation and blow flow throughout the body
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple and improving range of motion
- Reducing emotional and physical stress
- Easing back pain and chronic pain
- Increase the elasticity in the tissues, flexibility, and to reduce the paint that they feel.