What is Osteopathy therapy?
Osteopathy is a way of detecting, treating and preventing health problems by moving, stretching and massaging a person's muscles and joints.
Osteopathy is based on the principle that the wellbeing of an individual depends on their bones, muscles, ligaments and connective tissue functioning smoothly together.
What are the benefits?
- Increasing the mobility of joints
- Relieving muscle tension
- Enhancing the blood supply to tissues.
- Helping the body to heal.
- Can help to improve thoracic mobility and increase lymphatic drainage.
- Helps to better regulate the boy's organ functions and its overall immunity.
- Can help to rebalance the body's nervous system