Also known as Swedish massage, therapeutic massage is popular in western countries for the treatment of a wide range of conditions and problems.
Therapeutic massage has been used for many years as a way to relieve muscle tension and to relax the body and mind. Therapeutic massage uses a variety of stroking, kneading, pressure and flowing movements over the body to treat and prevent a huge variety of complaints, or can simply be used for deep relaxation.
If you want deeper work and can tolerate more pressure, even momentary discomfort, to get relief from muscle pain, it's better to book a Swedish massage.
• Promoting relaxation and reducing stress and anxiety
• Ease of muscular tension, soreness and stiffness.
• Improvement of skin tone, circulation and your skin's elasticity.
• Elimination of toxins and swelling.
• Boosting your immune system.
• Relief for tired and stiff joints.
• Increasing energy levels by invigorating the body’s natural systems.
• Promoting better sleep and reducing insomnia.
If you're interested in the benefits offered by therapeutic massage; we're your first choice for expert affordable massage treatment in:
• Acton and all across the West London area
Call our team today to find out how our massage treatments can help you.
Discover the many benefits of therapeutic massage treatments from Nadia4Lifeuk
To find out more, or to book your first treatment; call us today on: